tirsdag 20. januar 2009

Fixed Gear in Bergen still young..

There are still not many people riding fixed in Bergen, here on the west coast of Norway.
I can possibly count them all on two hands but it seams like more and more people
are getting interested in this form for cycling. I think that in spring time we will see
many more riders out there, hopefully!
Maybe it will never be sidewalks like the one pictured above from Bangkok but time will tell.
After riding to work and having my bike parked in my store, many people have been interested in the concept of riding fixed. Also  been many offers from people wanting to buy a bike.
So Im currently building up some bikes that I will sell in my store when spring comes.
I will post them here when finished!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar